Camborne Recreation Ground was laid out as a Diamond Jubilee Memorial by the Basset Family and officially opened in 1898 as a public recreation ground for the benefit of the inhabitants of Camborne.
Today it consists of a formal park with childrens play equipment, a walking path and large lawn. Adjacent to Camborne Park Rugby Ground, the space is well used and popular with all age groups. Together with the Rugby Ground the space is the only formal park and recreation area in the vicinity of the town centre.
**** COVID-19: PLAY AREA TEMPORARILY CLOSED ****