The management of Camborne Library has been transferred to the Town Council through Cornwall Council’s Devolution Programme. This helps councils and communities take over local ownership, management and control of services. Cornwall Council supports the Town Council to deliver the local service and Camborne Library customers are members of the Cornwall Library and Information Service. They can borrow from the Cornwall-wide stock of books, CD’s and DVD’s and have access to online newspapers, e-magazines, eBooks, audiobooks and computers. The Information Service in Camborne is operated by Cornwall Council at Dolcoath.
- Level approach (may be ramped)
- Computer services and internet access.
- Scanning, printing and photocopying.
- Click and collect services
- Applications for a National Concessions Bus Pass during normal opening hours
Events and Activities:
- Computer support - Mondays 2-5pm, Fridays 9am-12pm.
- Poetry for Pleasure - first Tuesday of the month 11am-12pm.
- Monthly Makers craft workshops - fourth Tuesday of the month 10am-12pm.
- Book Club - third Wednesday in the month 2-3pm.
- Knit & Natter every Friday 10.30-12.30
- Special Activities - we have a wide range of events taking place throughout the year including author talks, theatrical performances, Santa's grotto etc. Please follow Camborne Library on Facebook or Instagram to find out more about our schedule of events.
- Bookstart Rhyme Time every Wednesday 10.30am. Free.
- Lego Club every Tuesday at 3.30pm - 4:15pm. Free.
- Story Time & Activity - every Saturday 10.30am.